Thursday, July 18, 2013

There Goes the Circus


Uncle came over last night,
and the first part of 'Cut off trailer, LIFT and SLIDE"
is complete.





No one was injured in the process,
and nothing fell apart.





I have a trailer on cinder blocks 
on my driveway now.

"How do you like me now?!"




Then, D got up early and ripped off the rotten floor
of the trailer, 





cleaned it with an electric wire brush,
primed and painted it.





Let's all admit,
Dan has done the near impossible so far.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

wow you got your work cut out for you. cant wait to see it when its done!

Debra@CommonGround said...

yep, my mother warned me about people like you, te he! at least you don't have any old sofas sitting out in the yard...or do you? ha ha. Andrea, it always has to get worse before it gets better. You guys are making great progress! xx

Unknown said...

this really is a huge job- well done for all hubby's hard work!

must love junk said...

Looks like things are 'rolling' right along! ;)
Susan

Susie said...

You know you are entertaining the neighbors...people love to watch work, I swear. Dan is doing an wonderful job. In this heat, please be careful. I can't wait to see it all take shpe. xoxo,Susie

Pam Kessler said...

He has made huge progress on it. I'm amazed at how much the frame of the trailer looks like a trailer that you'd tow a boat or something. No idea why that surprises me. Try to stay cool today, I hear the weather should break this weekend.

NanaDiana said...

He sure has done an amazing job. I am in awe. Maybe MyHero could take a few lessons from him! xo Diana

Debbiedoos said...

What in the world???This is huge..how cool though!

Prims By The Water said...

What a project, but I am sure will look just like your dream photos once completed. Janice

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...