Monday, July 25, 2011

New Girl on the Block

Hello, Girls!  I am slow in joining the blogging chain gang here, but better late than never!  Here is my debut with my very first post!  I am still working on adding more photography, but I wanted to get started  with the text and writing.


Don't we all just love summer and her colors?  My daughter epitomizes summer's vibrance here.  I felt these pictures would be perfect to celebrate our first post.  She just loves to be a ham.


And here she is blowing kisses (hello, all!)


Oh, we're getting FANCY now!



And ya gotta have a little, "he loves me, he loves me not."
She just loves her some peonies for pickin'.


From time to time we will be posting about antiques, home decor, magazine love, gardening (!) pets (chickens, angora rabbits, puppies, soulful inspirations, anything vintage, and getting along with life here in the midwest. 


Hope to hear from you soon,
Regards,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

Candace @ Candace Creations said...

Welcome to blogland! I'm excited to be one of your followers! Thanks for coming over and the nice comment you left on the diy restoration hardware pillows!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...