Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall into Fall Fashion

Attractive?  No.  Stylish?  Nuh-uh.  Sexy, kindof?  No freakin' way.




Stubbed my pinky toe on Wednesday evening and broke the thing clean in half.  The bone was totally broken and the bone displaced, so the toe was sticking straight out.  I had Dan try to straighten it for me so we could buddy-tape it, but to no avail.  The culprit??




This French-y chair in my back room with a pillow from Petit Coterie on it.  The leg in question, right in front of you.  How the heck,  I don't even know.  But the regular doc at the urgent care wouldn't touch it, so they called the podiatrist down.  After about 15 x-rays and three separate attempts to set the darn thing, it's taped up and I have a boot to show for it.  It kept slding out of place because the break was on an angle.  I have to go back in a week to see if it is mending properly.




So, I'm good girls!  Got my fall boots, or, that should be singular, I guess.  Four to six weeks I get to hobble in high style.


My internet server has been down quite a bit lately, so I have been unable to post, check the status of email, or read posts.  Hope they have the problem fixed thoroughly, now!

 Everybody's workin' for the weekend.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch! That sucks but I hope it mends quickly and fully. Great Halloween decor though, and at least the boot matches the season.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Oh! I bet that hurt! I hope it doesn't slow you down too much. Your Halloween decorations look great though.
Hurry and heal up.
Barb

Carol-Anne said...

I love how you've shown your boo-boo in all of the photos of the decor! Hilarious!

Mona Kay Gorman said...

Ow, ow, owwww!! Oh, you poor thing, it sounds awful!! I stubbed & broke a toe last year, not nearly as bad as yours & it hurt...so I can only imagine what you had to go through!

Heal fast..hope it doesn't hurt too much!!

Debbiedoos said...

OUCH!~ Gosh I hate that. Love your Fall display, very cute. Thanks for sharing with my newbie party, hope your toes is better soon.

Kristal said...

You did WHAT???!!!?? Oh gosh, Andrea, I'm so sorry. Hope it heals quickly!!

XoXo,
Kristal

Helen's Decor said...

Oh, bless your heart! I had pinkie toe surgery once and it was painful...more than I ever expected. Hope your toe heals quickly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...