Monday, September 5, 2011

A Package from Lovely Beasts

My BBFF Emily from Lovely Beasts sent me a package that I received this weekend.  She really knows my taste and style.





Along with a beautiful marigold yellow damask purse, she sent along a variety of paper ephemera.





Emily scored an antique copy of a New Zealand newspaper, dated from the late 1800s.  She framed some of the adds and included her own flair and finishing touches.








Just read the details in some of the adds...cheese vat?  That was popular in industry back then!







Emily also included some handmade gift tags that she styles.  I love the typography on them.






Emily has an Etsy shop.  On her Etsy, she features vintage finds and appropriations.






Just look at those fancy ladies under the 'Town and Prairie' label.  I think they were more about the town and not the prairie.  Did you know that image is on a postcard that Em made just for me??  Her handwritten memo is on the back.







These lovely vintage papers are going to find a home in my kitchen!







Thank you, Emily!  You're the best! 









3 comments:

Mona Kay Gorman said...

Oh, they're awesome!! Checking out her site now...

Emily@LovelyBeasts said...

So glad you enjoyed the little gifts! And it makes me happy to know that you and your husband like the ads, and that they go with your kitchen decor. Somehow we know each other so well :).

Anne Lorys said...

Just beautiful. :-)

And thank you so much for the beautiful message you left me on my blog, it truly touched my heart.

XO,
Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...