Saturday, June 15, 2013

Bo Bo's Chicks


Yes, we're shameless chicken lovers.




Bobo was able to bring a few home from school 
a few months ago
when they hatched a batch in class
and he has been taking care of his babies ever since
all by himself.




Today, they made their way over to Grandma's
(as they are no longer tiny peeps)...
...but not before the kids (and  Dan and me, too)
had the opportunity to get a chicken-fix.




These are just a few of my chicken glamour shots.




I'll share more in the days to come!

Regards, A

Sharing with the Farm Blog Hop!

3 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

I am chicken less now too. Mine went to a friend's house to live. Maybe someday I will have some again but we will have to move first.

Sandi said...

How cute are those little chickies!! :)
Blessings~

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

They are so cute. They seem quite at ease with the decor!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...