Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Shabby Re-do and Garage Sale


No time for glamour shots with the garage sale being tomorrow,
but let's take a look at the bedroom furniture that I'll have out...







Isn't she beautiful?  
(I have the cross rails-not shown, too).
Couldn't you just see her with fluffy pinkalicious shabby bedding?

Simply Shabby Chic® Smocked Duvet - Pink
Target







And some classic details...






A vintage creamy white chocolate finish by Ben Moore.






Here's a before shot of the headboard.






A secret favorite--
we use Kwik Wood epoxy putty
to help repair damaged detailing where necessary before a cosmetic paint job.







She also has a highboy to accompany her
(no before shots on this one)...







...and a matching mirrored vanity that I haven't even started yet.

Stop by if interested!
Thursday-Saturday
8-2


Sharing with:
Share Your Cup
Redoux

9 comments:

Full Circle Creations said...

A great redo! I love the bed and the highboy is great too. I use Kwik Wood all the time..it's my favorite for repair work. Good luck on the sale.

NanaDiana said...

It looks really, really great,I love how it all turned out- wonderful job- xo Diana

Linda Walker said...

Wow, beautiful redo! Love both pieces!
Linda
mysewwhatblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wow, you did a great job, they are gorgeous! Thanks for the tip on the Kwik Wood, I need to get some of that for a table I just got with a small crack in it. Good luck with it! Take care - Dawn

Unknown said...

Beautiful work! I would LOVE to have these pieces in my home. You aren't in Oregon, are you!?

Pam Kessler said...

I don't know where I've been. I didn't even see your fish post! Sounds like you are having a busy Thursday. Hope you had tons of people at the sale!

Revi said...

LOVE it. White chocolate...mmmm. :)

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Oh my gosh Andrea, I want it! We just finished our basement and decided to put a queen bed in one of the rooms so we could sleep down there in the summer. Also perfect for when company comes. Wish I lived close. She is a real beauty! I think she will go quickly. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

Ugh so 3 months ago I told myself I'd have a garage sale! And thank you very much for the reminder, lol...I just gave myself a swift kick in the pants! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...