Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Pinks

A little pink brings a bit of glitz and glam to Christmas...
 
 
 
 
...so I'm sounding my horn and tootin' that I LOVE a little pink on the table!
 
 
 
 
I have a few tiny treasures grouped here,
 
some trumpets and old bulbs...
 
and a fascinating wee baby in a milkweed pod.
 
Could it be baby Jesus with those lush pink ribbons?  Perhaps.
 
 
 
 
I love how delicate these old pieces are.
 
 
 
 
Putting these tiny little trinkets in a crystal dish with some old
 
chandelier pendants lets them sparkle more so than if they were on a tree.
 
They're like dainty little candies!
 
 
 
 
Sharing my pinks with:
 
 
 


8 comments:

Susie said...

Andrea, I love the old Christmas lights. That is the first I have ever seen. Smiles, Susie

NanaDiana said...

Andrea- I just love your bits of pink. Those old bulbs are so very sweet- xo Diana

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea! Oh what sweet olden Chrimasing! I love it. The bulbs are so unique and I don't think I've ever seen anything like that before.
Thanks so much for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Something Nice and Pretty said...

So sweet, they really are so pretty!
Yes, I painted the hutch in Cottage White a couple years ago, in fact it is the very first big piece I ever did paint. Once I got started I just kept going with it and it really changed the diningroom for the better.
Just click on the labels diningroom or white paint on my blog to see the progress of it, good luck with yours. Mine is from the 70's too and so very heavy:)

Cassie Bustamante said...

love all of these! i love christmas pinks- so pretty and vintage!

allisamazing said...

Love those Christmas pinks!

Julie Marie said...

Hi Andrea... I love your pink vintage ornaments.... so beautiful and they hold so many precious memories from Christmases past... thank you for sharing, xoxo Julie Marie

Vanessa said...

Hi, Andrea

I love these vintage ornaments. They are timeless. Lovely

Vanessa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...