Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Country Living Inspiration and a Garage Sale!


When I got the July issue of Country Living magazine this week,
I was inspired by the dining room they had arranged on one of the first insert pages.





Isn't it natural and refreshing?

Know what else?
I have a very similar pedestal table!
It will be available this Thursday-Sat at our neighborhood garage sale.
It seats four.





Wouldn't it be cute paired with these $35 chairs from IKEA?

AGEN Chair IKEA Handwoven; each piece of furniture is unique. Stackable chair; saves space when not in use.
IKEA

Or this fancier version for $95

BYHOLMA/MARIEBERG Chair IKEA Handmade piece with soft, rounded shapes and nicely detailed patterns. Each piece of furniture is unique.

IKEA

Or, if you like the style, but need more space,
I have a double-pedestal table that seats six and has a leaf.






If you're local and interested,
let me know or swing by.

I'll have some more things out, too,
including some beautiful bedroom furniture I'll post soon,
but it's been a cold and wet spring overall
and supplies are limited.

Hope you all are having a great week!

Sharing with
French Country Cottage

2 comments:

Donna@anangloinquébec said...

Oh I sooooo wish I was local. What lovely finds for some lucky person.

Debra@CommonGround said...

I love that image too. so fresh and summery. Great tables, they'll go for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...